Friday, April 16, 2010

Daily Stats 4/16

Weight: 102 lbs (%$#@&#)
Exercise: Bellydancing for 30 minutes (pathetic...i know)


Breakfast: Instant apple cinnamon oatmeal with raisins and a splash of soymilk 250 cal
Lunch: 2/3 of a rice, cranberry, and "meat" crumble stuffed acorn squash 311 cal
Snack: A few bites of chocolate 50 cal
Dinner: 1 cup creamy butternut squash soup and the rest of the stuffed squash from earlier 256 cal
After Dinner: Lax tea 0 cal

Total Calories: 867 calories (tsk tsk...)

Feeling: Blah...I'm hungry and irritated that I'm not losing weight...it doesn't help my confidence that I went over my 700-800 calorie limit today. I really hope the scale is merciful tommorrow morning...Anyway heres the bellydancing video I've been using from youtube. They're the same girls I watched religiously last summer. They're so helpful, I feel like I'm learning alot and I really hope I stick with it this time. I'd love to perform for my boyfriend or on stage if I was really good. HA! I'm such a dreamer...There's 8 videos in one show so you have to click the next one after every 5 minutes or so, but it's free so it's all good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment